Rev. Jeannette Scott, ACC, AGPC
Coach | Minister | Nonprofit Professional
My personal mission is to live with passion for Christ, his servants, and his Great Commission, and to leave this world a better place than I found it.I have purposeful conversations with Gospel-minded leaders to help them thrive in life and ministry. Whether coaching a client, having a pastoral conversation, or interviewing a person for a story, others have consistently said that I am approachable, and have a comfortable, safe presence. I offer a judgement-free zone to think out loud, wrestle with the hard questions, and gain momentum.
I’m enthusiastic about helping others to make maximum impact in their calling, and be well as they do it. Perhaps like you, I wear many hats. I’ve experienced first hand the challenges of maintaining a healthy rhythm to personal, home, professional, and ministry life. and the victories that make them worth pressing through. Whether you need a coach to help you thrive in life, ministry, or both, I can help.
AG Coaching certified AGPC (Level 3)
Assemblies of God Minister
- Mental Health First Aid
- Completed Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO) Standards of Excellence in Nonprofit Management training.
- Working toward CFRE certification (Certified Fundraising Executive) with AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals)
Past Professional Highlights
- Communication Director, LOHF (Lancaster, PA)
- Life Coach, Water Street Mission (Lancaster, PA)
- Missions Director, Freedom Life Church (Christiana, PA)
- Communication Specialist, Bridge of Hope National (Malvern, PA)
- Owner, Narrative Impact (writing, editing, editorial project management services)
- Journalist, Sunday News (Lancaster, PA)
- Recipient of a Keystone Press Award and 8 Pennsylvania Women’s Press Association Awards
- Author of three books: My Back Story: True Stories of Freedom and Life, My Back Story Vol. 2, My Back Story Vol. 3